Ice Sculpture Blog
10 Reasons To Have An Ice Sculpture At Your Wedding
Monday 20th November 2017
When it comes to planning your wedding day, you want it to be gorgeous, beautiful and unique to you ... and one way is to have something a little bit different at your wedding.
You want something that you and your guests will love and an Ice Sculpture is just that, it really will create a wow at your wedding reception and they look great in the photos too!
1. A Wedding Ice Sculpture is perfect ...if you are feeling a bit overwhelmed with all of the wedding planning and want your wedding decorations organised for you we will set your ice piece up for you so you don't have to worry.
2. If you are looking for very personal wedding decorations then we can personalise the ice with your initials, your names, or photos of the two of you. This will make a stunning backdrop to some of your wedding day photographs and everyone will be wanting to be part of those.
3. If you are looking for a way to decorate your wedding tables and reception room then the impact the ice will create is very cost effective.
4. It really is an ice breaker amongst your guests and will get the conversation started.
5. We can create unique centrepieces for all of your tables;
>you could have a single flower frozen
>An ice sculpture of a lotus flower
>A vase made from ice
>Choose from our many designs or your own design.
6. If you are looking for a unique way to display your seating plan we could freeze it in ice with flowers or other decorations of your choice.
7. If you are having a buffet table for your wedding meal we can create stunning ice sculptures to make the display even more amazing.
8. They last longer than you think, up to 8 hours, which will be much longer than your reception and we always set the sculptures up on trays to ensure they don't create a mess.
9. And if you are looking for evening entertainment for your wedding then the ice sculpture can be your entertainment too in the form of your own personal vodka luge. You don't have to use vodka, it could be your own favourite drink or even your own Bride and Groom's cocktail.